Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cleaning

Suddenly it just happens,
the dirt keeps crawling up in your lap and you realise..
Its time to clean the place up!

For some weird reason it seems to happen alot to me,
I`m gonna take a wild guess here,
I belive that it has something to do with my lack of interest in cleaning.
Wich ofc means that it doesnt happen to often!

Somtimes even I belive that a world war occured while I wasnt at home,
atleast, I like to pretend that happen,
it seems like a good way to blame it on someone else!

The vacuumcleaner really aint my best friend, and as the years goes by we seem to become more and more like enemies, struggling for our existence!

How about you?
Are you a neat and tidy person?

0 comments: