Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Sunday, February 12, 2012

Nope, Superwoman aint here..

Yesterday we moved all of the heavy stuff from my mothers house, and well, most  of the other stuff aswell,
now there are only few things left wich I said Id help out with today.
I also have training in an hour,
and I need to go andsee my grandfather today since my father called med yesterday about him,
and I have also invited my mother here for dinner tonight.

Except for filling my day so much I have no idea how I`ll manage it all I also need to take care of my own home.

My stomach is revolting against me and my back and shoulders wants to run away sometimes I wonder when I willrealize, its a fact, no matter how much I try - Im not superwoman!

0 comments: