Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Springtime!

Hi guys!
Its springtime in Sweden, or well, atleast the weather is sunny and rather warm.
I love this time of the year I feel the energy pumping in my body and most of all I just wanna spend the time outdoors and enjoy it!

I had a great day yesterday as well, as I think Ive told you before tuesday is the only day without any soccertraining for me, so I had the time to clean this place up a bit and then actually had a friend over for a visit in the daytime and then another friend came over in the evening, it was a great day.

Life is feeling great at the moment, hows your life going?

2 comments:

MynameisEarl said...

Well I just got accepted for a nursing course at a trade school starting July two days ago. It's been awesome since then!

Sara said...

Thats great! Now Im even more happy hearing things are going your way aswell!