Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Tuesday, January 3, 2012

615 times..

615 times has this blog been looked at..
People from all over the world has read it,
they have listened to my words.. Maybe not thinking the same as I do but they have taken the time to atleast read it!

Thanks all of you.

615 times someone has thought; Wait, what is this? Lets see what it says here..

And I feel very, very proud!

The blog aint even a month old, yet it has been looked at so many times, for me its a surprise!

I havent done much PR for it either since I dont want my sons friends to read it, considering that I want to be able to write about anything I like - even adult stuff!

Thanks to all of you the blog will keep going, and maybe you can tell your friends about it if you see anything in here that they might like to read?

Big thanks to all of you

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Bloggdesign