Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Friday, January 13, 2012

Today..

I love calm mornings, thats the time when I can just sit back and relax.
In my mind I can plan for the day that is coming without any disturbance.

At the moment I`m sitting here thinking if I should maybe blog later about a specific religion or not.
you remember that I said early in this blog that I think religion and beliefs can be a good thing?
Well, not all religions/churches seem to be.

But I also have training today with the footballteam and I really should visit my Grandfather, as if that wasnt enough, Im starting the day with a doctorsappointment so the schedual might be a little too busy to sit and google about a religion?

Its Friday the 13:th, the unlucky day, Ive never noticed it before, wonder if I will today?
Do you belive in such things as a certain date is worse then another?
Or not walking under ladders.. Broken mirrors etc?

Tell me about it?

2 comments:

Doc Rawlins said...

I had to start taking up drinking tea's just to let me sit down and relax so I can plan out my days, so I know your feeling. I am not very superstitions though my son was born on Friday the 13th.

Sara said...

Hi there Curious, good to hear from you again!:) Im not very superstitios person either, tho I must admit I dislike keys on the table :)

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Bloggdesign