Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Thursday, January 5, 2012

Music..

I love music, I want music around me almost all the time..
Today I listened to Outlandish - Look into my eyes.
It really made me think about how lucky I am that I live in peaceful little Sweden.
Even tho we have our fair share of violence, crimes and murders we are way safer then alot of other people in the world.

Like the situation in Syria that is going on now,
the world needs to take action there as soon as possible, because the violence going on there is beyond imagination.

The situation in Palestine/Israel, so many years of hate and fear.
Kids growing up in the middle  of it and of course the only thing they will know is hate,
therefor it wont stop in a long, long time.

What can you and me do to help the people in countries like that?
Do you have any suggestions? Can we in any way make it stop?

Take a minute - Think about it!


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Bloggdesign