Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Sunday, January 1, 2012

Last night..

.. a 15 year old boy was shot twice, once in the head and once in the chest here in Sweden, in a town called Malmö (malmoe) to be more exact.

And suddenly, after reading that in the news, New Years eve didnt feel great at all anymore.
I almost cried by reading it and I didnt only think about that boy and his family. I also thought about whoever done this is surely not so old himself, and most likely also has a family that cares about him. He will live with what he has done for the rest of his life.

They both got life in one way. Both have to live with this crime affecting their lifes in one way or another.
And I belive when they find out who did it, there will be two mothers crying and two mothers heart will be broken.

How did we learn the kids that life is so cheap? That its meaningless and that we can waste them as we choose? That humans are garbage and worth absolutely nothing?
Where did we go wrong?

I posted about this incident on facebook earlier today and one of the comments were "I hope they caught the guy that did it" .. Yes, so do I  but when I think about it.. So he gets caught, gets a sentence.. then what?
The kid that got shot is critically hurt, they dont know if he will survive.. shot in the head most often means braindamage.. Catching the guy who did it wont change that.. He can never take back what he done.
Yet.. he is most likely just a kid as well, I wouldnt be surprisedif he is under 18.. That means he aint even old enough to buy alcohol in Sweden. Not old enough to drive a car.. Who decided to sell a gun to him appearantly thought he was old enough to shoot one..

Thats the guys I want caught first of all.. The people who sells the guns, who sells drugs and so on..

However Im sure that tonight there is two more broken souls in Sweden, one who got shot and one who shot him.

Take a minute - Think about it!


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Bloggdesign