Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Thursday, January 26, 2012

The bed..

The bed is calling me, I can hear it!
I just decided I wont listen,
you know how it is when someone else tells you to do something?
Thats the relationship between me and my bed!

Before I go there I need to walk the dog (in the stupid snow),
and I need to remove my make up and well,
first of all I need to stand up..

Im not sure at this moment what part I will dislike the most,
the standing up or the freezing part..
I really need to tidy this place up tomorrow,
I hate that part aswell,
I think I want to move back to my mothers place!
Im not so sure she would love the idea tho..

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Bloggdesign