Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Friday, January 6, 2012
Ok, Im at a point of the road where I need to make a decision.
Ive always had problems making them when it comes to big things.

To tell you the truth I didnt fall asleep until early this morning,
I laid in bed twisting and turning and just couldnt switch the brain off!

I cant tell you what its about but I think Im writing this to clear my own mind up abit.

I know that my choice will have a impact on people I care very much about and at the moment its between them and whats good for me.
Or not good, but best.

If it only effected me it wouldnt be a problem at all then I know what I would choose.
But this time it isnt and thats the hard part for me.

From one thing to another, today is the first soccertraining for 2012 yeeeey!
For me,personally, I see a new year filled with development when it comes to knowledge, and Im truly excited about that.
One day, maybe, you will see me coaching a team on a higher level, now lets all keepour fingers crossed for that ok? Thats my dream, and I know Im a good coach, that I am doing good communicating with the players, I lack some knowledge indeed, but we can all learn more right?

I better jump in the shower now.. I wish you all a good day until I update next time!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Bloggdesign