Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy day!

Today is one of those days where Ive been happy all day long,
andthe day has been going totally ok.
I kind of belive those things are connected tho,
if you are happy its harder to see things in a bad way?
Im not sure how I should describe it something like;

If you smile to the world, the world will smile back at you..

Tomorrow will be filled with football/futsal and after that  I might go to my brothers house and play X-box with them!
So there is all possibilities it might be a great day tomorrow aswell?

2 comments:

MynameisEarl said...

I always look up at the sky when things seem grim.

Makes me realise how big the world is and how little our problems are.

Sara said...

Thats a good way to handle it actually, I think I will try it out next time!

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Bloggdesign