Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Monday, January 16, 2012

The ones from before..

Do you have a person in your life that, whenever you meet that person you feel butterflies in your stomach even tho you somewhere inside know that it could never be you two?
Someone who it can pass years between the times you meet yet you feel like a teenager in love when you meet him or her?

I have one person like that, luckily we dont live in the same time so it doesnt have to happen so often..

I also have a feeling I am that person for someone else, a old friend from  school when I was 13-15 years old,
it easily becomes weird when we meet since by his acts and what he says I understand that he wants more then what we are today.
He aint so easy to avoid tho, he lives on the same street as me.
However, he is a gentleman and dont push it.
For me he is just a good friend from back in the days,
he deserves to be truly loved by someone tho, he is great in every other way.

So tell me, do you have someone like that?
Or are you such a person for someone else?


4 comments:

Fnulan said...

Jag träffade Fredrik och visste.. jag visste att det skulle vara han och jag ALLTID!

Dreadnaught said...

Yeah I have but the bitch was toxic excuse my french. In the end it just wasn't meant to be.

Followed

Sara said...

@Fnulan; Sånt e fantastiskt!

@Dreagnaught: Ouch, not good at all. Hopefully there will be someone more liket that later in your life?

Sara said...

@Dreadnaught; I mean someone like in the post, not like the bitch ;)

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Bloggdesign