Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Saturday, January 7, 2012

Friendship & Appreciation

I have some friendsthat definatly cant stop talking,
and thats ok I suppose I value them of course since they are friends.
But the friendship that I value the most is the one where I also can share the silence with my friend.
Where you can be quiet and it is still totally ok.

You dont need to talk to appreciate is my motto, sometimes of course maybe you should say that you appreciate someone, I mean just in case they get insecure about it.

But you can show appreciation in so many different ways.
A smile can do sometimes, another time maybe give a present?
It doesnt have to be a big present, a small one is ok aswell.
It can be a hug, there are so many ways to show that you appreciate someone..

Have you showed your appreciation to the people close to you lately?
Do you do it often?
You need to do it more often?

Take a minute - Think about it!


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Bloggdesign