Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Sunday, January 8, 2012

Uhoh..

.. I was supposed to take a small nap around lunchtime.. now I woke up..
And I had this awful dream about me being in Australia..
First I was divin in a port, then I realized there were sharks there.. So.. I let them out of there!?!
(How on earth I did that) They were about 4-6 meters long,
But in the water I was letting them out to, was the biggest shark Ive ever seen, Im not lieing If I tell you its mouth were about 5 meters wide, and... it was singing!!!! It was singing for me..
Right, the dream could have ended there but no..
I was manic about not missing my flight homebut noone wanted to tell me what date it was.
When I got to the airport I couldnt find my tickets, and someone was taunting me all the time..
This man:


No I woke upp, cold and sweaty so I need to take a shower now.. Im still upset!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Bloggdesign