Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Friday, January 6, 2012

Friends..

.. Its amazing how long some people stay in your life.
And how some can dissapear out of your life - only to find their way back into it years later.

I thought alot about it recently since I started getting in touch with some old mates from the time I was about 14-15.
Some of them I have hardly seen in 18 years, yet, now when I meet them its like we never were apart.
Sure the subjects we talk about are different but the trust and so on, its still there.

I have some friends I dont have much contact with but whenever we talk, its the same.
Alot of giggling, some gossip and so on and of course alot of catching up.

I feel very blessed to have all these people around me still.
They mean alot to me.

How does your friendships work? Tell me?

1 comments:

LILITH - Mamma med Borderline said...

And we are blessed to have you in our lifes.

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Bloggdesign