Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Saturday, January 7, 2012

Inspiration..

I can find inspiration in almost anything,
people sit nearby me talking andsuddenly I feel "oooh I got to write about that".
Unfortunate forme, I have a bad memory, Alzheimer -Delight, thatmakes me forget the stuff almost immediatly!

The window in my livingroom overlooks a busy street tho,
there I can almost always find inspiration to write.
You see, when I see a person passing by, I almost always start thinking about how that person is as a person,
and it doesnt take long before I have imagined how their lifes look,
who is waiting for them at home etc.

Kids are the best tho because there you have a future to imagine,
and they also inspire me to wanting to make this world a better place for everyone.
My grandpa said the last time I was there:
-"My generation built this country, the generation after us ruined it!"
I dont want it to happen again, even tho history seems to repeat itself.

Where do you find inspiration?
Take a minute - Think about it!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Bloggdesign