Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Monday, January 23, 2012

Training..

I need to train, with the X-box I mean, I`m sitting here and feeling guilty for not having enough time to do it last couple of days..
Its almost as I can hear the P.T from hell calling me!

Yet Im stuck here, with you guys, reading thru your blogs, trying to pick the right doors ;)

I´m a bit concerned about my Butterfly, havent heard from her in a couple of days now.
All the pain she is going thru right now, truly wish I could help her more,
but I know the feeling, its a prison of sadness and noone else but you can get you out of it!

Ok.. Im gonna train some then.. stop postponing..
Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Doc Rawlins said...

Have fun!

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Bloggdesign