Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Oh Im sooo sorry!

I havent updated alot lately, just been so many things around soccer right now that I just havent had the time yet.
And, erhm, not only soccer...
Today, again, I decided to try toimprove the dancing in front of the X-box..
It went better.. isntead of loking like a whale stuck in a airplane, I looked like a pregnant elephant!
So Agile..

I will be back in abit!

2 comments:

Dreadnaught said...

You need to go buy Dance Dance Revolution and a dance mat. When I first played it on PlayStation omg it was like crack. Gets the heart pumping like crazy. Xbox DDR games are ok, the best were extreme and extreme 2 then all the arcade mixes.

Sara said...

Ahn I got Dance Central 2 now.. I love it.. Even tho, as I said I look like a pregnant hippo or elphant while trying their moves.. And then I have a sports game aaaandyesterday I got myself a P.T in "Jillian Michaels Fitness Adventure" :)

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Bloggdesign