Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Love today?

Did you give any love to the world today people?
I had a day mostly free of social contacts so I gave my love to my son and to my dog instead,
anything counts right?

About to hit the bed soon but first I need to see if there is any good deeds I can do tomorrow?`
Oh right I gave myself some love today aswell, I I partly cleaned the kitchen mess up so I will feel better when waking up tomorrow!

And i listened to one neighbor complaining about another neighbor, so he got his time as well with someone prepared to listen.
So I suppose I did do some good stuff more then being extra nice to my son and dog!

So people, tomorrow, lets do something good, lets go out and share the love!
How will you do it?

Take a minute - Think about it!


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Bloggdesign