Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Grandpa today..

-"Grandpa, can you move the wheelchair back a bit? I need to move the table out from the sofa so we can sit in it.". I said right after we arrived at grandpas place this morning.
After repeating myself twice or something he nodded and answered:

-"Sure I can, ma` and pa`always tells me I`m in the way"
-"I`ve spent years just being in the way"

When he said this it seemed like he belived they were still alive. It was clear to me he spoke about his own parents not mine, I decided to not comment on it. Sometimes maybe its for the best that people get to live in their own reality since the lifes they live can be a bit boring at times.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Bloggdesign