Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Syria

The world has been bomnbarded with videos from Syria for a couple of moths now.
The president, al-Asaad, is stubborn and refuse to leave his post.
The latest news now is that he promises that the people will have a chance to vote about the constitution in Syria.

The question is will the people belive him after all the violence?
Will they stop their fight to get rid of him?
I hope that the world will help them out in some more ways then just condemning what is going on.
The people in Syria is and have been oppressed for too long now!

I hope 2012 is their year when freedom comes and they can express what they think freely!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Bloggdesign