Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Saturday, December 24, 2011

Celebrating Christmas?

Are you? Right now maybe?
Good, after you have finished your meal, look if you have a blanket to spare.
Go to wherever you know Homeless people hang out and give it to the first one you see!
Maybe you have a sweater to spare aswell? Great!

Maybe you have some sandwishes and/or food left after dinner?
Give that aswell, if we all do that today I´m sure we can spread some christmasspirit.
I havent been able to find the number to the shelter here in my town but, I know a homelss cat lives in the park straight across the street from me, guess whos getting our left overs?

Merry Christmas to all of you!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Bloggdesign