Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Wednesday, December 28, 2011

You are great!

Yes, you my friend are great!
Wherever you are, whatever you do, you are great!

You think Ive gone nuts right? No not really, but I started thinking about it today..
Think about all the things that needs to come together and match perfectly for us to be created, and no matter what happends in life, there is only one like us..

Only one person in the world can be you!
And guess what? You are the best in the world at being you!
Therefor, my friend, you are great!


Take a minute - Think about it!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Bloggdesign