Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Sunday, December 18, 2011

Whats your plans for today?

I`m gonna go in a minute to have a soccertraining with a bunch of boys born in -96.
Since its winter here the training is set in a outdoorhall, fakegrass and all.
I`m abit nervous since I`ve never coached this group with kids before but hey,
a good coach can make anything work, its all about using your imagination aint it?

I`m thinking Barcelon-style on the session, they need to learn to solve the situations themselves,
thats my motto, I want to create intelligent players, not only players that does what they are told because they will never be able to solve a problem on the field on their own!

Intelligent Soccer - Or no Soccer is my motto I think!

What will all of you be up to today? Tell me!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Bloggdesign