Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Thursday, December 22, 2011

Readers from all the world..

It makes me curious who you are out there that reads this blog.
I can see on a map here that I have had people here from both Russia and Ukraine for example, I`ve never knew anyone from there yet I`m very happy of course that you find something of interest here.

Next time you drop by please leave a comment, you can do that by pressing below the post where it says "0 comments".

I`m sorry for not giving you much updates today but I`ve spent most of the evening at my mothers place, making Christmascandy. here in Sweden its a tradition to make the candy for christmas on your own. All the family together, but tonight it was me, my mother and a familyfriend called Mohzen.
He experienced his first homemade Christmascandy ever! Him and me together made something called Knäck.

We overcooked it abit tho so it is almost like chewing a stone but hey, it tastes sweet anyway ;)
What have all of you been up to today?
I know when friend of mine was making Gingerbreadcookies, Anne, give me some!
I also need to shout ot to my other friend Blurry, whats the boys getting for Christmas? Give my sweethearts a hug from me!

Until I get back home and post one more post for today I leave you for now.

Take care all of you!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Bloggdesign