Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Contè

Contè is an artist I`ve been watching for a long time now, he keep aiming for the stars and I love his flow!

I mean seriously you should listen to this: Click here to listen to my boy Contè , you can find him and his song on youtube! Cut the guy some slack and repost the link if you will, I`d appreciate it and I`m sure he would even more!

The stars that aint up there yet deserves more of our attention, the people we see struggling to reach their goals in life. Contè hasnt been the guy just sitting there waiting for it to happen, he has just kept going as a train!

Oh and guys, If you dont find him online, contact me and I`ll make sure you reach him!
And remember where you heard him first!

Take a minute - Listen to it! ;)

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Bloggdesign