Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I´m rich!

A friend of mine asked me last night, "Sara, how come you have so many friends allover the world?".
When I saw her I smiled, from the inside and out, and I felt really rich.
Not in money, no, but in friends.

Its true, I have a lot of friends all over the world. Some from the days I used to play WoW and some from when I used to hang out on the community that was called Yahoo360 - does the last one exist anymore?
And then I have those that I`ve come across from some games on Facebook.

These people Ive never met. Yet alot of them are really close to my heart.
I always get something exciting to read when I log on to Facebook, often from some totally distant part of the planet.

And I love it, I love to see how people live in different cultures then mine, I love to see what they are eating and what holidays they are celebrating.
I also have a great imagination so sometimes I dream away and celebrate it with them haha.
Yes, I do sound a bit weird, Im aware of that but people has to take me the way I am, or not at all.

I think I remember them all and where I met them at first.
I remember discussions we had way back aswell. Like Steve from my last post and I discussed the Deathpenalty on Yahoo360, I belive that was more then 5 years ago.
I remember other friends as well but I wont mention them here and now because then the Introduction of them later in my blog will seem less interesting for you all to read.

Im rich becuase I have friends..

Take a minute - Think about it!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Bloggdesign