Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I wont let you go..

I wont let you go little Butterfly,
I wont let you drown in the sorrow alone.
I will fight for you to keep your colors,
You wont become a grey moth in the night.

I have been there, in the dark.
I refuse to leave you there.
No my Butterfly you need to stay here with us,
in a world filled with bright colors.

I promise to hold you tight when the night gets to dark and you dont see the light.
Little Butterfly I will do my best to protect you from the rain.
But after the rain the sun will shine again,
and then dear Butterfly we will see everything grow again.


Dear L, you are on my mind,Im so so sorry for your loss!



0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Bloggdesign