Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Monday, December 19, 2011

Ladies, let me introduce you to:

Mister Steve Bennett!


He is one of the people online that I`ve never met but yet he brings me alot of joy!
If you need someone to talk to you can be sure he is right there!
Heis funny and not the guy who goes fishing for nude pics and stuff.
Or hey..hmm, I dont know really maybe he does but just not from me?

He lives in Washington but comes from, Virginia I think?
He is one of those guys that you wouldnt be afraid to meet even tho you`ve only spoken to him on the internet before.

He surprises me every now and then with a prefect phrase in Swedish on my Facebook.
Always makes you smile no matter how bad the day was he can turn it around!

Great taste in music and hey Steve, this ones for you;




0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Bloggdesign