Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My friend..

.. today told me that I can never make a blogg any bigunless I write about Fashion, sex or gossip.
I said to her that I can, because I trust you people to spread the word about my blog, I trust all of you to use your own mind to decide what you want to read about! And I refuse to belive that that`s all you want.

I dont look down on the people writing about such things, not at all, and Im sure its all some readers want,
but I don`t belive thats what you guys want, If I thought so I would never have started this blog.
I saw a need for a place where you talk about normal things, and about whats going on in the world.

What right do I have to complain about the world and the way people act  unless I atleast try to do something about it.
So help me out here folks, spread the word about this blog, belive in me just as much as I belive in you.
One person cant change the whole world on  his own, but with help from friends, nothing is impossible.
It might just take a little longer to accomplish it!

Take a minute - Think about it!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Bloggdesign