Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Wednesday, December 21, 2011

To all of you..

.. I seem to have readers all across the globe, except for africa and middleeast.
I can see in wich country you see, and pageviews from Phillipines, Ukrain, Russia and U.S.A and also U.K makes me a bit extra proud, that I have several, repeated hits from some of the places makes me extra happy becuase it means that someone likes to read what I`m talking about.

It means that someone actually cares, and it`s people I dont know.

So I thought I`d give you some hints about whats gonna be next in blog, atleast some of it, are you ready??

The continued story from the post "The Call".
The Neo-nazis in Russia ( This one is a tough subject, and one side will almost certain hate me afterwards)
How long to struggle for love? When to give up?
Christmascandy
Sharing alot in common - or sharing nothing?
And ofcourse more presentation of my friends online!

You know you want to see this, right?

Take a minute - Think about it!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Bloggdesign