Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Tuesday, December 20, 2011

They say its the inside that counts?

But lets be honest about it, a nice outside is what makes people stop and talk to you even if its the inside that keeps them around?

I belive thats the case anyway, and in some cases it seems the inside doesnt matter, people who look extremely good can be how stupid or boring they want to and still people keep them around.

Like some kind of trophy even tho they never get to touch!

Thats however something I find fascinating about games like W.o.W there you are welcome no matter how you look just based on how well you play the game.
When I used to play it it was one of the things I appreciated the most.
I could never judge anyone based on looks, I had to get to know them and spend time talking to them to find out who they were.

And I  never regreted letting a single one of all those people into my life.
I wont say all have been good to me but each one of them taught me something new, about how to look at stuff or how they experience life.

Some of them will have a piece of my heart forever I belive, I still keep in touch with the closest ones from there but on Facebook.

How do you think you would experience a day without beeing able to see the people you meet? Spending it socially blindfolded, can you honestly say you dont judge the book by its cover?

Take a minute - Think about it!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Bloggdesign