Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The nice people!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Wherever life takes me!
Saturday, December 17, 2011

Nope..

..it didnt work at all, some days are most likely made for staying home.
So thats what I will do, Ive ordered food by delivery, and no it wasnt pizza this time, it was actually fish..
I know I`m a bit different then everyone else!
And while waiting for the food I found this lovely clip on the internet with some skilled artists/dancers if anyone knows who they are or any more of their pieces please let me know.

Im not one who likes violence at all, but I hate ignorant people and racists just as much I think :(


The clip says: Swedes against immigrants, but since they speak german in the clip I find it hard to belive. Im not sure tho, is it dance or is it Capoeira they are doing? Anyways their movements are great and skillfully times on all sides, I love it!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Sara
Hejsan! En glad tjej med många, många åsikter. Skriver om allt mellan himmel och jord som kan tänkas dyka upp under dagen!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Bloggdesign